- UI Engineer:
So What is Node.js, Really?
Node.js: A Versatile, Open-Source Framework
Some of the high-profile companies make the most out of Node Js Web Development and make the most out of some of its benefits given below:
* Node.js enables users to listen and revert to HTTP requests, listen to network traffic and enables them to access database directly.
Benefits of Node Js platform
* Among many other functions, Node Js allows users to listen to network traffic, listen and reply to HTTP requests on the computer and access databases from the computer directly.
The downside of Node JS
* Node uses event-driven approach to cater for implied scalability. Node Js developers have to work with the asynchronous execution model which compared to linear blocking I/O programming method is more tasking.
* Node developers will have to deal with excessive nested call backs.
* Being single threaded, it makes it harder for programmers to deal with concurrency.
* It lacks of a standard library. Working without some of the utilities that are not provided for in libraries sometimes translates to less seamless programming.