- UI Engineer:
So What is Angular, Really?
Angular.js Rendering Enhanced Productivity
In the year 2009, Google launched its open source framework AngularJs. Its intent behind introducing this framework
It simplifies development by providing a reliable framework for Client-side Model View Controller (MVC).
was to help developers address the challenge of creating a single page application. And as it offers a reliable framework for client side MVC controllers, it makes the development process extremely easy. The best part about AngularJs is - its simplicity; pertaining to which, AngularJs development becomes an effortless process. Also, Angular has a strong community of developers enabling the professionals to find solutions to their problems with ease.
Take a look at some of the benefits of the framework:
1. Advanced Modular Development
As mentioned above, Angular makes it easy to build modular rich client-side applications. Developers can create modules in separate Js files. By doing so, they can keep all the coding organized. During AngularJs development, as every part of application is kept in a different basket, it keeps the code clean. Applications, Controllers and Services are some of the examples of AngularJs modules.
2. Works Really Well for Amateurs
The phenomenon of automatic data synchronization is possible in AngularJs due to the connection between model and view. Also, these changes get reflected in the model in real time. Due to this feature, Angular App development has become demanding and the programming model is absolutely simple for the one who is coding.
Why Go for Angular?
Given below are the reasons why you should choose AngularJs:
* The templates of AngularJs can be produced like conventional HTML
* It is possible to test applications created in AngularJs right from the initial stages of development to the top
Why adopt Angular JS?
* The Angular architecture allows an easy and automatic data synchronization between the model view and the components.
* Angular templates are rendered just like the traditional plain HTML. Included extended HTML terminologies carry instructions on how to project the model into view.
* An inbuilt dependency injection subsystem allows the user to ask for dependencies. This is quicker and easier than having to look for them, which translates to faster Angular app development and testing.
* Angular is made to be testable from the initial development stages all the way up.